Monday, September 5, 2016

Episode 52: Baptism Next Sunday!

Hey everybody,

How is everything going back home? Things are going really great here. This week we have been making great strides with our investigators and, as it turns out, we are all set to have a baptism this next Sunday. A sister named Heileen (I think I have mentioned her in the past) is the person who will be baptized. We were able to work with her this past week and she had her interview yesterday and so now everything is ready for this weekend!! I am really excited because this week will be transfers and I already have 6 months in this ward so I feel like I will probably be leaving very soon.

Well I hope everything is going great back at home and I will try to include more info next week!

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment