Monday, May 22, 2017

Episode 86: New Area; New Companion!

Hey everybody,

Well, as you can probably imagine, I got transferred. I am now in a branch called Santo Tomas, which is about 30 minutes from Barranquilla. My new companion is Elder Fernandez. He is from Peru and has been in the mission for about 9 months already. And well, this area is really big; the branch contains a lot of little towns, but we only work in 3 of them. And unfortunately this branch only has one companionship so it is going to be a lot of work but all will be well.

Before I left Castellana things were going very well. We have been trying to help Jhon because his mom told us that he is going through some hard times, but he seems very excited about the church and doesn't want to go to any other. Maria is still a little bit more skeptical but we had a great Stake Conference yesterday and the presiding Seventy gave a great talk directed to the investigators so hopefully that will help her to open her heart more.

All in all everything is going very well. I'm doing fine health wise and hopefully that will continue until I go home. I'll try to write a little more next week when I have a better idea on how everything is going.

Have a great week,

Elder Parker

With Elder Fernandez


No comments:

Post a Comment