Monday, July 18, 2016

Episode 45: 19 in Colombia!

Hey everybody,

How are you guys? Thank you so much for all of the messages for my birthday. It was so great hearing from all of you and I am so glad to have this great opportunity to be here in Colombia for my 19th birthday.

So this week has been really calm. We have been working a lot with Carlos and Yadiris to help them prepare for their baptisms the end of this month. I'm kinda sad because I'm not sure if everything will be ready with their marriage before the 30th so they might not get baptized until the next transfer. 

I'm sorry that I can't write that much today either. Our P-days are just so full of stuff to do and there just isn't enough time for everything. I will be sending the pictures from my birthday party next week so get ready.


Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment