Monday, June 12, 2017

Episode 88: Time is Getting Short!

Hey everybody,

Things are going great here in Colombia. I was really surprised when I opened my email and found my flight information. It honestly shocked me a little bit because I hadn't realized how close the date is but I've still got a little more time to go so that's good.

This week we have been working a lot with Londar and Marilyn to help them with their wedding. The plan was for their wedding to take place on the 15th of June, but they are a little bit low on cash so the plan now is for the first weekend of July after Londar gets paid. They seem to be very excited with everything so we are going to try to continue supporting them in their efforts.

Unfortunately we are not doing very well by way of finding new investigators. I mean, every week we are finding more than 20 investigators, but until now none of the people we have contacted have attended church or accepted a baptismal date. I have been thinking about visiting the previous investigators in our area book to have a place to start looking. But I also liked dad's idea about working with the youth. Unfortunately there are only five or six youth in this branch, but we will try to work with them.

And well, I haven't been able to buy anything to remember Colombia but in a few weeks I'll start to have that in mind..

I hope you guys have a great week.

Elder Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment