Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Episode 42: No power!

Hey everybody,

How is everybody doing? Things are going super great here!! 

Sorry that I did not get to write yesterday. We lost power in the internet shop but we found time to be able to write today. Transfers were a little crazy for my district but fortunately I am still with Elder Perez. Things are going great and he has been progressing so much these past few weeks.

The kids are looking so big. Even Felicity doesn't look like a newborn. I feel like all of them are going to be completely grown up when I get home. I can't believe how fast the time has gone since I left really but things are going to be very interesting next year when I get home.

So this week we have been doing a ton of changes and are basically starting new with all of the people we are working with, except for Carlos and Yadiris. This past week they had a really long talk about temples with a family in the ward and are super excited about going to the temple and being sealed. They are working on their papers to get married right now so we are really excited and hoping to have a baptism very soon.

I hope everything is going great at home. I'll try to take lots of pictures this week to make up for these past few weeks.

See you guys soon,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment