Monday, June 27, 2016

Episode 43: "I can't believe I have lived here for a year and you haven't invited me to church!"

Hey everybody,

How is everyone doing? I am so sorry to hear about Brother Green. He was such a great leader and I am so grateful for everything he did for me.

Well, this week has been very interesting. After transfers we were really busy with a few errands but these last few days we have been working hard and have had a lot of success. Carlos and Yadiris are still doing great. This past week we were able to program them for baptism and they are super excited for it. And the date is like the week before transfers so I will still be here for it.

We were also able to find a great new investigator named Kevin. He is the neighbor of the family where we eat lunch. We started talking about what we do in the church and then he said "I can't believe that I have lived here a year and you have never invited me to church!" He has been very excited but unfortunately his mom doesn't like the church very much so that has been a little difficult.

So my new mission president officialy comes tomorrow and President Searle leaves tomorrow too. It's been a little sad seeing him go but it will be great getting to know President Gallegos. 

I hope everything is well at home. I still haven't taken many pictures but I will try to get better at that. I really need a little bit of advice because I don't know what to take pictures of. 

Talk to you guys later

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment