Monday, August 15, 2016

Episode 49: Meeting Elder Renlund!

Hey everybody,

How are y'all doing?

This week has been really great. First off we got to meet Elder Renlund of the Quorum of the Twelve. It was great to hear the council that he had for all of the missionaries. 

This week we have also been trying to meet a lot more of the people in this area which has been interesting, because there are several members, even recent converts, that have left the church completely. One man is named Roberto and it was a little sad talking with him because he has completely lost his testimony but I really want to help him because he is a great guy, just a little confused with all of the problems in his life.

I love you guys so much and am so thankful for all of the support that you show me. I know that this mission will change my life and a lot of others. I know that this church is true.

Thanks for everything,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment