Monday, January 2, 2017

Episode 66: Happy New Year from Colombia!

Hey everybody,

Unfortunately today I did not have a chance to write a handwritten letter but I have time to be able to write an email today so all is well.

This week sure has been hectic. Here the only rule that we had for New Year's is that we had to be in the house before 9:00, so there was nothing really different for us. It was a lot of hard work though because no one was very receptive, especially later in the evening so our efforts didn't have very much success.

Well this transfer I am not with Elder Torres, my companion is Elder Alpiri from Bolivia. We were able to baptize Greisy Babilonia, her mom Tarcila Simancas and her son Arjemiro Garcia.

Thank you so much for all of your support. I know that this church is true and that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ can improve lives more than anything else.

Have a great week


Elder Parker
Merry Christmas from Elder Parker and Elder Alpiri

No comments:

Post a Comment