Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Episode 69: Transferred to La Castellana!

Hey everybody,

Things seem to be going great there at home. I honestly can't believe that the Green Belt flooded so much. I really do hope that the house doesn't flood.

Well, things are going great here. I did get transferred. I am now in an area called La Castellana here in Cartagena. I only moved about 40 minutes from Arjona, but it really is a whole new world here compared with the small town life.

My new companion is named Elder Da Silva. He is from Sao Paulo, Brazil and has about 8 months in the mission. He is really fun so we've been having a blast this week. 

This mission does have one senior couple serving here, but they are in charge of the self-sufficiency of the members. They usually travel to different parts of the mission, but usually stay in Barranquilla.

Well, I'll try to include a few more details next week. Have a great week!!


Elder Parker
With Elder Da Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment