Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Episode 23: Zika Don't Scare Me!

Hey everybody,

I hope everything is going great back at home. 

Things are going great here. We had a baptism this past Saturday for Berta. I have pictures but I left my camera in the apartment. But we have another baptism this Saturday for Edwin. We finally got permission from his parents so he can finally get baptized.

Happy birthday Lydia! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I still remember being with you guys when she turned 1. The pictures are super great, the kids are growing so much that it will be hard to recognize them when I get home.

Haha Zika. We have already had 3-4 missionaries who have had Zika so it is definitely going around. No one has had serious problems but I still don't want to have to deal with being sick. I have already had enough problems .

I'm sorry that this email is a little bit shorter but things have just been so crazy with the writing schedule.

See you guys soon,

Elder Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment